[OS X TeX] One line is longer than the others

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Mon May 21 14:07:35 CEST 2007

That looks like a standard "overfull hbox" to me. I don't know if you
are using the babel package with french hyphenations, but that might
help. Otherwise, you should either reword the sentence, or force the
hyphenation of "sables" with something like "sab\-les". You will know
the appropriate french hyphenation I'm sure.