[OS X TeX] Can only get TeXLive to see ~user/Library/texmf if logged in as admin

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon May 21 00:38:21 CEST 2007

Am 21.05.2007 um 00:03 schrieb Luci Ellis:

> Having switched over from an old gwTeTeX distro to TeXLive recently,

How did you switch?

> I've run into some problems getting the TeXLive binaries to see my
> rather
> large collection of custom stuff in my ~/Library/texmf tree.

How do find this?

> It worked fine using teTeX/iTexMac, but under TeXLive/TeXShop, it
> only recognises
> this folder tree if I have set my account up as an admin user.

What do mean with "it" that does not recognise? TeXShop? Then you'd
need to update its preferences.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"A mathematician is a machine that turns coffee into theorems."