[OS X TeX] Re: Fwd: [Ii2-announce] TeXLive i-Package updated

Javier Elizondo javier_elizondo69 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 15:28:27 CEST 2007

Hi,

I updated the files with the i-instaler the other day
and I did not have any trouble. I have a pro intel.

Javier

--- Roussanka Loukanova <rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se>

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/