[OS X TeX] Fwd: [Ii2-announce] TeXLive i-Package updated

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Sat May 19 12:55:34 CEST 2007

On Sat, 19 May 2007, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> Hmm, is there a Crash Report?

Yes. It is rather long, may be too much for the others on the list. I can
email it to you, or to the list, if you'd like to look at it : let me know.

> This is version 2.88, right?

Yes, it is 2.88.

> If either of you can repeat this, there might be something amiss.
>
> if you can repeat it, I wonder if you can also repeat it after you have reset
> the i-Package to its default i-Package properties.

What and how to repeat; and how to reset the default i-Package properties?

Last night, as the previous time, I did the Expert Installation Mode.

Here is what I am repeating right now: I've started i-Installer:

i-Package > Open Updated Packages > etc.

It doesn't show anything in need to be updated.

i-Package > Known Packages i-Directory

I've selected Gerben's i-Directory @ TUG > tug.org/i-packages/texlive.ii2

I've repeated Install & Configure, but have selected the Full mode,
assuming that this is the default  i-Package properties that you refer
to. All went ok.

Just in case, I repeated the Install & Configure in the Expert Mode. The
only step that I selected differently was in the Paper Selection: I checked
"No Change" by assuming that I'm getting A4, since previously I checked
A4. And I've got:

Task finished
Installation and running the configuration finished without critical
errors.

There is no fresher Crash Report than the one from last night.

Roussanka