[carbon-emacs:176] Re: [OS X TeX] Re: PDFViewer

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Thu May 17 09:20:40 CEST 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007, Kasper Daniel Hansen wrote:

Thanks to everybody for the help!

I've got PDFView already working quite ok. I may try what Kasper suggested
too, but before that, I'll separate time to try Skim..

Kasper, I think it would be good to add 1-2 lines to your instructions at
<http://pdfview.sourceforge.net/latex.html> for setting up PDView itself,
not only Emacs. Perhaps, something like:

PDFView -> Preferences... -> LaTeX -> PDFSync support -> Preset
In the pull down box select Emacs; the Command and its Arguments get set
up automatically.

Like Chris, I also am not satisfied with inability to bind simple
keys (e.g., the arrows) to "previous" and "next" page. Using the icons,
or the combination Cmd+LeftArrow; Cmd+RightArrow, is no so efficient.

Roussanka