[OS X TeX] TKZplot2d for tikz/pgf problem.

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Mon May 14 17:54:21 CEST 2007

Le 14 mai 07 à 16:19, Alain Matthes a écrit :

<snip>

> You need to make this
> \tkzfctpt[type=$\bullet$]((-1),\tkzfcta){A}
>
> because -1 give an error (-1) is necessary

As far as I know the problem stems from the fact that - is not seen
as a unary - when the need arises (see the readme in fp.sty) Why not
have

\FPeval\x{(#2)}%

instead ? There will still be prblems with expressions like -(\x-exp
(\x)). By the way why alternate between \x and x in the examples?

--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)