[OS X TeX] OT: print html source

Doris Wagner doris.wagner at mac.com
Mon May 14 12:46:31 CEST 2007

hi list,

I know this is quite off topic, but after having searched for some time
in the net without success, I thougt for most of you this is a trivial
problem:

I want to print the source code of a html-file (file.html) using the
command line, but when I type

lp file.html

the printer does not print the source.
even if I save the source as file.txt and type

lp file.txt

the printer prints the browsers view and not the source

is there an option I can use with lp (or lpr) for printing the source?

also, could anyone tell me if there is a more adequate place in the web
for getting help on such kind of questions?

many thanx!
Doris