[OS X TeX] Bookmarks w/invoice package

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu May 10 14:12:35 CEST 2007

On May 9, 2007, at 9:45 PM, Daniel Culver wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using the invoice package by Oliver Corff, a very nice
> package, thank you Oliver. My question. When using Texshop I have
> several different templates with the invoice package and have a lot
> of details commented out under various \ProjectTitle names that I
> just delete % to include the line ( \Fee{Pens for engraving}{425.00}
> {1} for example) into the document, I would like to bookmark the
> different \ProjectTitles just in the TS window, for quick searching
> with out being forced to include unwanted characters into the final
> output. Any ideas?
> Thank you for fantastic information I learn on this forum.
> Daniel Culver
> danielculver at mac.com

Howdy,

At the start of the line where you want the tag type Cmd-2 (Format-
 >New Tag on the Menus) and a new line with

%:

will open with the cursor just after the `:'. Add the BookMarkName
there to get

%:BookMarkName

and then

BookMarkName

will appear in the Tags drop down on the toolbar. Sections and sub-
sections automatically appear there too.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)