[OS X TeX] Graphs with latex

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Tue May 8 17:45:00 CEST 2007

Le 8 mai 07 à 16:49, Martin Wilhelm Leidig a écrit :

> Hi, Alain,
>
> Am 2007-05-08 um 15.06 schrieb Alain Matthes:
>> If you like the graph theory, a new package with Tikz/Pgf
>>  to create graphs.
>>
>> tkz-berge.sty :
>>
>> http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/downloads/tkz-berge.sty
>
> Will you put it onto CTAN?
>

> ... with greetings from Ladenburg:

It's difficult because i need to make an english documentation
  and my english language is not very good and i've two other
  packages to finish. But after that, with a little help for the
  traduction perhaps...

And i want to wait for the new version of Tikz with math tools.
With the math tools , it's not necessary to use fp.sty and
  i think that i can make a better package with the new version...

Greetings Alain Matthes