[OS X TeX] Changing fonts

Jonathon Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:27:44 CEST 2007

- Standard document fonts are only 10pt, 11pt, or 12pt.  If you want
to use anything else, you'll need to do it some other way, such as
with the extsizes or KOMA bundles, or the memoir class, all of which
available on CTAN.  See
[http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=extsizes], the UK TUG
FAQ on extended document-font sizes.

- Similarly, there is a package to choose the helvetica
font---\usepackage{helvet}.

Jonathon Swiderski -- jonathon.swiderski at gmail.com
"America believes in education: the average professor earns more money
in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week." --- Evan
Esar