[OS X TeX] Bibliography question

Fernando Pereira fcnpereira at mac.com
Mon May 7 15:59:50 CEST 2007

On May 7, 2007, at 8:43 AM, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

> I suddenly have to write a short application where I need to list
> papers in the actual application, not as an appendix. Ideally I
> would like to have something like this
>
>         Journal papers
>
>         *   Donald Duck "On ducks nocturnal lifes", Duck Magazine
> 2007,
>             p 190-235
>
>         Conference papers
>
>         *   etc etc
>
> In other words I would be able to group papers manually like this

The package natbib is very helpful for this. Here's an outline of my
CV source file

\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage{fullpage}
\usepackage[numbers]{natbib}
\usepackage{chapterbib}
\usepackage{url}
\sectionbib{\subsection*}{subsection}
\begin{document}
\cbinput{journals-cite}
\cbinput{conf-cite}
\cbinput{invited-cite}
\cbinput{other-cite}
\cbinput{workshop-cite}
\end{document}

Here's an outline of journals-cite.tex:

\renewcommand{\refname}{Journals}
\bibliographystyle{unsrt}
\nocite{key1}
\nocite{keyn}
\bibliography{mypubs.bib}

Other publication types would have their corresponding files with the
initial \renewcommand and \nocite's for the references in that category.

-- F