[OS X TeX] OT: low-tech bibliographic hyperlinking

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Thu May 3 15:12:45 CEST 2007

On 03.05.2007, at 15:08, Roussanka Loukanova wrote:

> On Thu, 3 May 2007, Simon Spiegel wrote:
>
>> Biblatex, on the other hand, is a bibtex style which is highly
>> configurable. It basically handles all bibtex formatting over to
>> LaTeX which means a level of flexibility and ease of use no other
>> bibtex style has.
>
> I see that the biblatex is not in our TeX distributions (neither
> TeXLive 2007, nor gwTeX):

biblatex is currently still a beta, available on CTAN. But don't be
afraid, although it is officially a beta it is very stable and
reliable. In fact, it is so reliable that I switched my whole thesis
from jurabib to biblatex only a couple of weeks before completion.
Something you definitely shouldn't do normally but which worked very
well (the book goes to print this week, which means that everything
went really, really well).

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"Was soll aus mir mal werden, wenn ich mal nicht mehr bin?" Robert
Gernhardt