[OS X TeX] OT: low-tech bibliographic hyperlinking

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Thu May 3 15:08:48 CEST 2007

On Thu, 3 May 2007, Simon Spiegel wrote:

> Biblatex, on the other hand, is a bibtex style which is highly configurable.
> It basically handles all bibtex formatting over to LaTeX which means a level
> of flexibility and ease of use no other bibtex style has.

I see that the biblatex is not in our TeX distributions (neither TeXLive
2007, nor gwTeX):

roussankas-computer:/usr/local rosi$ find . -name "*biblatex*" -print
./texlive/2007/texmf-doc/doc/english/catalogue/entries/biblatex.html

And then, I copied + pasted

/usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-doc/doc/english/catalogue/entries/biblatex.html

the browser's address sub-window: File > Open Location...

Isn't there an easier way to get to the TeX catalogue online straight from
the Terminal's command line?

Roussanka