[OS X TeX] Why so severe? [Thanks]

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sat Mar 31 09:06:28 CEST 2007

Le 30 mars 07 à 18:50, André Bellaïche a écrit :

> Le 30 mars 07 à 09:52, Steffen Wolfrum a écrit :
>
>> Looks like the problem I reported one month ago:
>>
>> Try disabling the "During File Save - Save related files" option
>> in TeXShop/Preferences/Typesetting, and see if that makes any
>> difference...
>
> I tried, and it works ! Thanks.

Just to clarify things: with this TeXShop setting enabled, "\input
test" using TeX's original \input syntax leads to crashes
irrespective of whether the currently active TeX distro is gwTeX or
TeXLive-2007, right?

That's what I'm seeing on my setup, and it makes sense: I'm don't see
how the TeX distribution could affect the working of TeX primitives
such as \input. Or options at the time of the compilation of the TeX
binaries, maybe?

Bruno Voisin