[OS X TeX] Why so severe?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Mar 30 18:08:18 CEST 2007

Le 30 mars 07 à 17:29, Peter Dyballa a écrit :

> Am 30.03.2007 um 09:13 schrieb Roberto Avanzi:
>
>>> Let's switch to Vista! It has MiKTeX.
>>
>> LOL.
>
> Why are laughing? Do you think it's funny how MiKTeX downloads and
> installs packages missing from your document?

I must admit I didn't understand at all the point of your message:

> Le 29 mars 07 à 21:34, Peter Dyballa a écrit :
>>
>> Am 29.03.2007 um 18:33 schrieb André Bellaïche:
>>
>>> Is this deliberate politics from the LaTeX designers ?
>>
>> No, it's Apple politics! In their Bug Reporter you don't see what
>> the engineers write, you can't reach the logout button because
>> it's now on the right off-screen, and on the left there is still
>> not enough space to read the eMail from the engineers.
>>
>> Let's switch to Vista! It has MiKTeX.

and I didn't understand either its relation to the TeX problem of the
original poster. What do you mean about Apple's Bug Reporter (is this
Apple's web interface for reporting bug you're talking about, and the
way Apple engineers report their dealing of the problem to you?), and
what's its relation to TeX?

Bruno