[OS X TeX] Cross-references in BibDesk

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Fri Mar 23 22:11:03 CET 2007

At 2:04 PM -0700 3/23/07, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

>On Friday, March 23, 2007, at 01:26PM, "Alan Munn" <amunn at msu.edu> wrote:
>>At 4:21 PM -0400 3/23/07, Alan Munn wrote:
>>>
>>>P.S.  The search function on the BibDesk help never seems to get the
>>>links right.   So if I type "crossreference" into the help search
>>>box, I get the correct list of links, but clicking on the links
>>>leads to the wrong place.  For example, the first link that comes up
>>>is to section 5.3.4 (which is correct), but the link ends up at
>>>5.3.3 (which is the wrong section).  Similarly, the 3rd link is to
>>>section 10.10 but the link ends up in section 11.7
>>
>>This of course was the source of my problem ;-)  It makes it a little
>>hard to RTFM.
>
>Please try the latest nightly build and see if the help linking
>works correctly; we fixed some potential problems there.  If not,
>throw out everything in ~/Library/Caches "help" in the file/folder
>name and try again.  Let me know if either of those work (or not).

Wow! This is what makes the Mac TeX experience so great.  Yes, this
seems to have fixed the problem (just installing the March 23 build).

Thanks a lot for all your great work on this.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491