preview in TexShop was: Re: [OS X TeX] FYI: Smultron

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Fri Mar 23 22:08:20 CET 2007

Axel, your bet is right; If I made temporarily TeXShop (not Preview) the
PDF viewer, then after issuing the command pdflatex in Emacs, TeXShop
updates automatically the pdf file.

I find this frustrating because I consider the combinations
[latex -> TeXShop] and [pdflatex -> Preview] quite good. In particular,
[latex -> TeXShop] is good for dvips dependent tex files.

But I do not know how to set up properly latex -> TeXShop...

See the email(s) with subject "Emacs <-> TexShop"

Fri Mar 23 13:47:26 CET 2007