[OS X TeX] FYI: Smultron

Christian Burk maillists at gmx.de
Fri Mar 23 07:27:48 CET 2007

Am 23.03.2007 um 03:50 schrieb Axel E. Retif:

> On Mar 22, 2007, at 20:30 , Roussanka Loukanova wrote:

>>> You have to check also ``Configure for External Editor'' in the
>>> Document tab of Preferences.
>>
>> I've checked it. Irritatingly, TexShop still does not work as it
>> is supposed to:
>>
>> - TexShop re-opens always on the 1st page, not on the last viewed
>> page.
>>
>> - if TeXShop is left opened with the pdf displayed, it doesn't update
>> with new typesetting.
>
> How strange! I just checked and it does for me.[...]

That behaviour could be caused by the selected language. When I try
to use TS with german, the behaviour after I checked "Configure for
External Editor" was not as expected. I tried "Open..." a document
and it still opened the pdf _and_ the code window. After I switched
to englisch everything seems to be fine.

Christian