[OS X TeX] Totally OT: PostScript maze

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Mar 19 18:27:41 CET 2007

This is absolutely unrelated to TeX. But given there are expert
PostScript programmers posting occasionally here (Ross?), I thought
they might be amused by the following link:

<http://micah.cowan.name/2007/02/13/computers/postscript-is-amazing/>

That's a PostScript file which is actually a program, generating a
random maze each time it is opened (like in Preview, or TeXShop). How
the program works is beyond my understanding, but apparently it's
based on a 70s BASIC program detailed at:

<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.folklore.computers/msg/
5ec21820a9d82ae3?dmode=source>

Probably time to go back to the BASIC manual of my old Sharp PC-1211
(still working, though the LCD display is not in good shape!), and
brush up my rusty BASIC skills ;-)

Bruno Voisin