[OS X TeX] datetime package

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Fri Mar 16 23:04:25 CET 2007

Alan, thanks: your description for what-to-do tells me that it is good to
start separating documentation from the major style packages in
~/Library/texmf/tex/latex/ similarly to the tree structures of the new tex
distrs (or may be it was that way all the time ...). I have now reduced my
collection of additional packages, but they are as they were:
packs, all together in one basket.

Roussanka