[OS X TeX] Gerben Wierda's work

Javier Elizondo javier_elizondo69 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 22:07:10 CET 2007

Hello everyone,

I updated gwtex, In order to run beamerexample1.tex,
it runs smoothly, and the output is exactly what it is
expected. I think I will run gwtex instead tex-live,
not switching, I do not see the point of running in
tex-live, I am a normal guy (mathematician), typing
regular articles, with regular fonts, and making easy
presentations. Because of all the discussion in this
list I am also getting interested in putting my hands
in unix.

I think the work of Gerben is great, I like to thank
him for all his effort that allow us to have more time
to enjoy our work.

Regards, Javier