[OS X TeX] Equivalent to TeXify in TeXShop?

Friedrich Vosberg fvosberg at mac.com
Sat Mar 10 13:45:29 CET 2007

Morning.

A colleague has given to me a script for running on MikTeX. But I use
TeXShop. The script does not run on TeXShop because this part of the
script ...

   \ifnum0\chosen > 0\relax
     \immediate\write18{%
       texify
       --pdf
       --tex-option="-job-name=\jobname1
                     \string\gdef\string\Wort{Vivat!}
                     \string\input\space\jobname.tex"
       \jobname.tex%
     }%

... causes an error:

   sh: line 1: texify: command not found

By what I have to substitute the texify command and options to get in
TeXShop exactly the same results as in the colleague in MikTeX?

TIA and kind regards, Friedrich

--
Die Freiheit die ging baden dank der Einführung der Datenbank.