[OS X TeX] TeXLive and harvard.sty

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Fri Mar 9 06:07:00 CET 2007

At 9:48 PM -0600 3/8/07, Jeffrey Roland wrote:
>Thanks, Alan.  I've got it now.  I'm also using the MacTeX
>installation, and it appears to be picky about where the
>\bibliographystyle{x} command is placed.  I moved mine to right
>where the one in your example is, and all my parentheses came back.

I'm glad you got it working, but I'm not sure that that was the
actual solution.  No matter where I put the \bibliographystyle
command (in the document or in the preamble, preceding or following
the \usepackage command) I still get the parentheses.  So maybe you
did something else unwittingly.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491