[OS X TeX] How to get gtmacfonts into TexLive?

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Thu Mar 8 11:58:41 CET 2007

Hi,

does this (totally above my head) thing matter, since I will create
only pdfs and no DVIs?

Greetings,
Rolf

Am 08.03.2007 um 11:46 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> Le 8 mars 07 à 11:21, Axel E. Retif a écrit :
>
>> On Mar 8, 2007, at 03:59, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>>
>>> Alternatively, you can inspect the directory /usr/local/gwTeX/
>>> texmf.gwtex/ of a working gwTeX installation, and copy every bit
>>> located within a gtamacfonts subdirectory to a matching location
>>> within /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/, and then take the usual
>>> steps:
>>>
>>> sudo mktexlsr
>>> sudo -H updmap-sys --enable Map gtamacfonts(-atl).map
>>
>> If I remember correctly, this shouldn't be done, because
>> gtamacfonts should not be included in dvips map, just in pdftex
>> map ---or am I wrong here?
>
> No, you're perfectly right. I don't know what exactly needs to be
> done, then.
>
> Bruno Voisin

Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/