\rowcolor xcolor in bemear: Re: [OS X TeX] Texlive-mac os

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Wed Mar 7 13:21:34 CET 2007

Please, accept my apologies for sending out by mistake the preceding
email. In a rush (for other duties), I picked up the wrong email to say
what I say here, and then instead of Cancel I hit Sent.

Thanks, Bruno: your suggestion for using
\documentclass[table]{beamer}
solved the problem with \rowcolors.

However, one needs to do also the fix suggested by Till Tantau for the
other problems (they also involve colors). BTW, the fix that I posted on
this list seems a slight variant specific for TeX on Macs.

I added the specification in the Subject: questions about beamer pop-up
now and then on this list and search with key words in the subject is
helpful.

Roussanka