[OS X TeX] Texlive-mac os

Javier Elizondo javier_elizondo69 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 07:00:02 CET 2007

Hi all again,

I was able to delete teTex, and install texlive (mac
tex 2007). But when I run beamerexample1.tex it goes
to problems in the last page. This is what it comes
out

<beamericonarticle.eps> [76] (./beamerexample1.toc)
[77] [78] [79]
! Undefined control sequence.
<recently read> \rowcolors

l.937 \end{frame}

?

I run this file in a linux computer and it was running
smoothly, in fact, I run this file with teTex and it
was OK. Does anyone knows if there are problems, bugs,
 with the new version of texlive besides this?.
Perhaps it is better to go back to teTex!. I do know
if I should install beamer directly in texlive again,
it comes with the package. This is the example than
comes with the instalation in order to try if the
package is installed in a correct way.

Any help on this will be very much appreciated. Javier