[OS X TeX] Wiki active?

brian at pongonova.net brian at pongonova.net
Sun Mar 4 07:03:31 CET 2007

I stumbled upon this wiki while doing some Googling for MacTeX info:

http://www.cds.caltech.edu/info/cds/MacTeX/

It appears to be affiliated in some way with TUG, but there's not a
lot of activity at the moment.  I was tempted to add some info about
the various customizations that appear to be necessary to get apacite
working at its fullest potential  with BibDesk, along with some other
notes, but thought I'd check here first as to the status of the wiki.
Didn't want to waste time doing this if no one was going to bother
reading it (IOW, if no one was going to bother linking to it).

On a related note, I didn't find a link from the MacTeX site to the
wiki in the Help page.  But I did find a dead FAQ link:

FAQ: http://latex.yauh.de/faq/

Maybe an update to the links on the Help page would be helpful to
MacTeX newbies like myself (who is rediscovering the joys of LaTeX
after a 15-year hiatus...)

  --Brian