[OS X TeX] Problem with font using TeXlive 2007

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Mar 1 22:58:09 CET 2007

Am 01.03.2007 um 15:51 schrieb Richard Sperling:

> The map files are installed in the /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/
> fonts/map/pdftex/config/ folder,

Usually the dvips instead of the pdftex folder is used. The name
"dvips" might be just a proxy, because the updmap script creates the
MAP files for dvips, dvipdfm, and pdfTeX.

> and updmap-sys "saw" both map files.

How did you find this? What is the proof that updmap really read in
this MAP file fragment?

> And the map entries are listed in /var/root/.texlive2007/texmf-
> config/web2c/updmap.cfg.

Can you look into the LOG file of updmap to see whether it was
writing into

--
Greetings

   Pete

"What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software
'releases.'  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of
designers and quality assurance people in its wake."