[OS X TeX] Survey about TeXShop feature use.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jun 30 15:28:40 CEST 2007

Howdy,

As an incentive to get started on an attempt to put together a
``manual'' on TeXShop I'd like to conduct a little survey of the list.

1)What features of TeXShop do you use? I know we edit source files
and compile files, I'm interested in the helpful (or not so helpful?)
extras like Panels, Macros (text or Applescript), Command Completion,
Auto Completion, Specialized Engines. special keyboard assignments
(via System Preferences or other Key Binding methods) that you use to
help you in your work. You can also include things like using the
BibDesk InputManager for references/citations within TeXShop.

2)How long have you been using TeXShop and your experience level
(approximate) with using TeX.

Just trying to get a feel about what should be discussed in such a
``manual.''

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)