[OS X TeX] MetaPost 1.000

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sun Jun 17 00:24:10 CEST 2007

Jean-Claude,

Thanks for the information. I don't upgrade MacTeX myself; if I did,
we'd end up with
yet another distribution. Therefore, here is the sequence of events:

	a) When the author releases, he/she should submit the revision to
	CTAN. If this doesn't happen, then we will not pick it up.

	b) After that, Karl Berry will automatically pick up the new version
and add it to the
	svn repository for TeX Live.

	c) Although an official TeX Live release occurs once a year, these
interim
	versions are available, and about once every two months I release a
	package named TeXLive-2007-Dev containing the latest such version.

See www.tug.org/mactex and one of the links to this package.

Dick
koch at math.uoregon.edu