[XeTeX] [OS X TeX] Unexpected quotation marks

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Jun 10 19:29:45 CEST 2007

Le 10 juin 07 à 19:14, Michael Kubovy a écrit :

> ) (/Users/mk/Library/texmf/tex/generic/pgf/utilities/pgfrcs.code.tex))
>
> ! LaTeX Error: Unknown option `dvipdfm' for package `pgf'.

You seem to have some obsolete distro of pgf inside ~/Library/texmf.
I would recommend to move it out of the way, make sure you've got a
reasonably recent TeXLive installation and run TeXShop again.

In any case, in a recent TeXLive installation the appropriate driver
file is indeed there, at

/usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pgf/systemlayer/pgfsys-
dvipdfm.def

Bruno Voisin