[OS X TeX] Linotype Palatino

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jun 7 22:08:50 CEST 2007

Am 07.06.2007 um 21:54 schrieb Michael Kubovy:

> So is there a way to insure that my grant application will be
> typeset in Linotype Palatino (which is one of my system fonts:
> Palatino; 3.8; 2006-02-23)? Should I use XeLaTeX? How?

Either create the right MAP file fragment and enable it and create
also all the other necessary files, or get the real Linotype Palatino
and use it in XeLaTeX. FontBook will tell you the right family name.

It's easy to use a TrueType font with pdfTeX. In a MAP file fragment
the lines could look like:

	llhr8c  LucidaBright                            <TS1-AGL.enc
<llhr8a.ttf
	llhr8t  LucidaBright                            <T1-WGL4.enc
<llhr8a.ttf

--
Greetings

   Pete

Ce qui été compris n'existe plus.    (Paul Eluard)