[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.10beta10

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Tue Jun 5 03:07:05 CEST 2007

Spoke too soon: after about 2 minutes of rapid scrolling before and
after page 22 (using the two-finger track-pad scroll), BOOM!  In
Preview.  I sent the bug report to Apple.

--
``The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to
the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober

John R. Vokey