[OS X TeX] typewriter math font

Doris Wagner doris.wagner at mac.com
Thu Jul 26 23:29:52 CEST 2007

hi list,

I am searching for a font package that includes a "monospaced" math
font, using the typewriter-look
I do not want to use the \mathtt-command all the time

I downloaded the mathematica-fonts from
http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/wri_texmf_4.2.zip
I copied the resulting files into /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local,
I typed in the terminal: sudo texhash
then: sudo updmap

when I compile the following file:
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[monospacemath]{wrisym}

\begin{document}
	Hello, world!  \texttt{How are you?}\\
	$1,5=\frac{3}{2}=\int_0^1f(x)\,dx$\\

	\monomath
	$1,5=\frac{3}{2}=\int_0^1f(x)\,dx$
\end{document}

then something doesn't funktion like it should...:

via the command line in the terminal it compiles without problems ($
latex filexy.tex)
but it does not open ($ open filexy.dvi), usually this is done by
texshop

using thexshop and pdftex, there are some wrong symbols and the log
file warns a lot, for example:
	pdfTeX warning: /usr/local/texlive/2007/bin/powerpc-darwin/pdflatex
(file Mathe
	matica2Mono): Font Mathematica2Mono at 600 not found

also there was generated a file called missfont.log

can anyone tell me what I did wrong or try this font and tell me if
he/she is experiencing the same problems?

p.s. I'm still on 10.3 with texlive 2007