[OS X TeX] math typography

Scott Murman smurman at segosha.net
Mon Jul 23 16:53:49 CEST 2007

> For those who're curious about the Lucida superfamily, I've been
> hosting the designer's notes on this on my web site since
> ftp.microsoft.com took them down:
>
> http://members.aol.com/willadams/lucida.txt

I think the biggest concern with these fonts is the minimum $90 price
tag.  It's not a lot, as far as fonts go, but it's still prohibits
most.  I'm assuming that we really would only need the math fonts,
and could use the full set of Lucida Bright that comes with every mac
(through xetex), correct?   Pity the math isn't offered separately.
At least I haven't seen it.

-SM-