[OS X TeX] math typography

Scott Murman smurman at segosha.net
Sun Jul 22 00:01:42 CEST 2007

> You're mistaken here, Lucida Bright is not Lucida Grande, it is a
> serif font. But given you seem to like the weight of Computer
> Modern, you will probably find Lucida too heavy for your taste.
>
> Beware too: it's not the Lucida Bright shipped with MS Office and
> (possibly) Mac OS X which you would want to use, but the version
> accompanied by Lucida NewMath for maths which is available from
> either TUG

thanks for the clarification, and the example.  actually, you give me
too much credit.  i was thinking of Computer Modern Bright
(cmbright), which is sans.  the LBright example doesn't look too
heavy for my taste, but i couldn't handle the symbols - especially
pi .   it's great to see working options proliferate though.

-SM-