[OS X TeX] Re: graphics with xelatex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jul 14 23:28:36 CEST 2007

Am 14.07.2007 um 21:10 schrieb Manuel Souto Pico:

> Jonathan mentioned I should use the xdvipdfmx output driver. I'm not
> sure how to do this. Should I follow, say, the instructions in this
> page? (I hope not):
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.macosx/25935

Yes, that seems to be correct: use the inactive XeLaTeX-
xdvipdfmx.engine to typeset with XeLaTeX and the xdvipdfmx driver.

One problem can still be left in gwTeX:  /usr/local/gwTeX/
texmf.texlive/tex/generic/pgf/systemlayer/pgfsys-dvipdfm.def might be
too old. You could use the file from TeX Live 2007: /usr/local/
texlive/2007/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pgf/systemlayer/pgfsys-
dvipdfm.def, available on CTAN.

--
Greetings

   Pete      <\