[OS X TeX] epstopdf ( header??)

M A markoilcan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:43:23 CEST 2007

On 7/13/07, Alain Matthes <alain.matthes at mac.com> wrote:
> Le jeudi 12 juillet 2007 Ã 16:09 -0500, M A a Ã(c)crit :
>
> > Getting even more pointless here, but the portion of the line that
> > includes $argv:q, I think must be csh syntax (?) for ${1+"$@"}, which
> > implies it should work for even for csh. So, I guess I'm just saying I
> > don't know why it fails (unless those really are apostrophes rather
> > than backticks after the eval's).
> >

> thanks for your answer but on OSX what is the header of epstopdf ?
>
> I think is the same on Ubuntu for me because I install TL2007 with a CD
> and epstopdf have these lines :

Type the following from the terminal to look at the script that's being called:

less `which epstopdf`

I doubt that there's anything wrong with the script, though. It's more
likely that's there's some difference in the way you have TL2007
configured in the two environments that gives you different results.

Mark A