[OS X TeX] Page origin problem with TeXLive and dvips

Jean-Claude DE SOZA jeanclaudedesoza at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 31 06:31:06 CET 2007

Richard,

I think you mean

	texconfig-sys paper $PAPER  		and not 		texconfig-sys paper PAPER
	texconfig-sys dvips paper $PAPER 	and not 		texconfig-sys dvips
paper PAPER

I ran both commands and here what they gave :

	sudo texconfig-sys paper $PAPER
	Usage: texconfig paper PAPER

	Valid PAPER settings:
   	letter a4
	MacBook:~ jcds$ sudo texconfig-sys dvips paper $PAPER
	Usage: texconfig dvips paper PAPER

	Valid PAPER settings:
  	a4 A4size letterSize letter legal ledger tabloid a6 a5 a3 a2 a1
   	a0 b6 b5 b4 b3 jisb0 jisb1 jisb2 jisb3 jisb4 jisb5 jisb6 @ @
   	unknown

Jean-Claude DE SOZA