[OS X TeX] Page origin problem with TeXLive and dvips

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Jan 30 12:12:37 CET 2007

Le 30 janv. 07 à 12:02, Peter Dyballa a écrit :

> BTW, isn't texmf-var/dvips/config/config.ps the file being used?

I was under the impression texmf-config/dvips/config/config.ps was
the file being used, given it seems to be be the most recent one,
modified at the time the package TeXLive-2007.pkg was installed. By
contrast, texmf-var/dvips/config/config.ps has an older modification
date, corresponding apparently to the time the package was created.

But I must admit I never quite got the hang of the relative roles of
the various texmf trees in TeX Live, especially texmf-var and texmf-
config. I'm just guessing here.

Bruno