[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Illustrator again

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jan 29 13:01:53 CET 2007

Am 29.01.2007 um 12:20 schrieb RS:

> ''The police LMRoman10-Italic is missing, etc.''
>
> I have already the folder TeX-Illustrator inside
> /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fonts.
>
> What to do ?

You need to have the Latin Modern fonts installed in a usual Mac OS X
place:

	/Library/Fonts
	~/Library/Fonts
	/Network/Library/Fonts

Usually i-Installer asks you whether to install them in	/Library/
Fonts when installing TeX ...

Maybe it works when you re-configure only with i-Installer. Otherwise
you might need to update your TeX installation ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

"What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software
'releases.'  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of
designers and quality assurance people in its wake."