[OS X TeX] Creating a glossar

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jan 27 15:03:42 CET 2007

On Jan 27, 2007, at 6:53 AM, Christian Burk wrote:

> But both gave me message in TeXShop that this engine has not set
> the executable bit.

Howdy,

The original message said to first duplicate one of the engine files
already in ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines/ (those have the proper bit set,
so you don't have to go to Terminal), rename the duplicated file to
GlossarBibDesk.engine (or whatever you wish), double click it (to
open it in TeXShop) and substitute the commands into that file.

Also,  note that you should NOT use a

%!TEX TS-program = xxxxxx

line at this time because you can't override it with special choices
(I consider that a bug in TeXShop and have reported it).

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)