[OS X TeX] Latin Modern fonts broken in the latest gwTeX i-Package

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Sat Jan 27 10:03:02 CET 2007

Le 26-janv.-07 à 22:38, Roussanka Loukanova a écrit :

> Hi,

>> I have updated the i-Package and it now enables lm.map and lm-
>> math.map and disables all the other LM maps. This works.
>
> It did not work straightforwardly for me. I've upgraded to the
> latest gwTeX, and run "sudo texhash" command. But the same problems
> persisted, i.e., I got warnings for lmmi10 and lmex10 fonts not
> found. The font warnings disappeared, and the math symbols
> recovered, after running the above command, i.e.,
>
> sudo -H updmap-sys --enable Map lm-math.map
>
> Are there some similar commands, or any other steps, that we should
> do after updates of gwTeX, or TeXLive-2007?
>
> I was somehow left with the impression that updating to a newer
> version of gwTeX (or TeXLive-2007) would do all needed
> configurations. If so, then what went wrong with the update of
> gwTeX on my machine?
>
> Roussanka

In my case, it works fine now. Are you sure to have installed the
most recent version of gwTeX? (Don't forget to click the "Update self
to remote" button if the remote i-package is newer than the "self" i-
package", before the installation). By the way, normally you should
not have to run "sudo texhash" after the installation of gwTeX.

Franck Pastor