etc.: Re: [OS X TeX] gastex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jan 24 17:03:10 CET 2007

Am 24.01.2007 um 16:51 schrieb Roussanka Loukanova:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>
>> This is an error that happens with Ghostscript when it tries to
>> convert PS to PDF, obviously when it creates a node or something
>> like that in a drawing. You could try to use Apple's pstopdf or
>> pstill, the command line utility from Stone design (http://
>> www.stone.com). Simpdftex allows to change the "distiller." Or
>> could adjust the parameters that dvips uses to convert DVI to PS.
>>
> [...] In brief, isn't this supposed to work with TeXLive-2007
> without external efforts? At least it does in gwTeX (but I haven't
> yet tested it with the newest upgrades).

I can't tell! But you can compare the file versions used by comparing
the files as recorded in the LOG files. And then read the versions'
documentation to find out which versions of Ghostscript, dvips, etc.
are necessary.

> And isn't it time for me to see a new drawing, as a refreshing up
> for the
> start of the baby logic (which is one of the hated courses here,
> and may
> be everywhere...).

Sorry, I don't understand what you are writing here!

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
                                                 -- Albert Einstein,
1929