[OS X TeX] Keynote LinkBack plugin not dead

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jan 24 13:46:07 CET 2007

On Jan 24, 2007, at 3:17 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Just realized that, while the Keynote LinkBack plugin page <http://
> commons.ucalgary.ca/~king/projects/keynoteplugins/linkback/> hasn't
> been updated for a long time and still contains a plugin for
> Keynote 2 only, the developer has started afterwards a blog in
> which he talks a bit about the development of the plugin for
> Keynote 3 <http://wiredflux.com/blog/2006/10/31/linkback-plugin-for-
> keynote/>.
>
> Bruno Voisin

Howdy,

That's good to hear. If baseline information would be used too that
would go a long way to making it usable with Pages too. I've tried it
with in-line equations in Nisus Express but the baseline information
(I think LaTeXiT inserts it) isn't used there either. Maybe the

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)