[OS X TeX] New Versions

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Jan 24 10:00:14 CET 2007

Le 24 janv. 07 à 00:26, Richard Koch a écrit :

> More new versions, as we approach the deadline:
>
> MacTeX_Additions (applescript bug in TeXShop fixed)
> gwTeX (Gerben's version released yesterday)
> TeXLive-2007 (based on TUG's release of today, January 23)
> mactex.tar.gz (full version with Extras folder, Documentation
> folder, MacTeX installer, etc)

Quick remarks:

- The added documentation and demos are just great.

- It seems the source of WelcomeToTeX.pdf is missing.

- I used mactex.tar.gz. It seems TeXLive-2007.pkg is included, but
not MacTeX_Additions.mpkg.

- What about including the Symbols Dashboard widget <http://
vocaro.com/trevor/software/widgets/> in the Extras?

Bruno