[OS X TeX] New Versions

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Wed Jan 24 09:05:42 CET 2007

Hello and thanks for all your good work!!

A question arised:

I was too eager to get a working Tex-einvironement on my new and
shiny MacBook Pro, so AFTER using the migration-assistant to move
over my daa (which doen't include stuff in usr etc.) I installed
MacTex-additions and gwtex. Works beautifully.

BUT now I have two folders with iPackages/receipts:
~/documents/i-Packages

and HD/library/i-Installer.

Do I have to delete one them to make sure i-Installer knows about the
state of my installation to update stuff via i-installer?

Or can I just run the new(er) gwTex-package on top of my installation?

Thanks a lot!

Greetings,
Rolf

Am 24.01.2007 um 00:26 schrieb Richard Koch:

> Folks,
>
> More new versions, as we approach the deadline:
>
> MacTeX_Additions (applescript bug in TeXShop fixed)
> gwTeX (Gerben's version released yesterday)
> TeXLive-2007 (based on TUG's release of today, January 23)
> mactex.tar.gz (full version with Extras folder, Documentation
> folder, MacTeX installer, etc)
>
> Dick
> koch at math.uoregon.edu
> www.tug.org/~koch/NewPackages.html

Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/