[OS X TeX] tex --> gwtex

MARTIN REICHEGGER a0025569 at unet.univie.ac.at
Tue Jan 23 20:29:12 CET 2007

hello!

i have big problems since i got a new macbook pro.
the first thing i have done was installing latex with the i-installer
v2.

latex runs fine on the ibook g3.

but now i think there i an new distribution of latex ( Gerben Wiedras ).
the folder alo renamend from tex to gwtex.
but no problem so far. just tell texshop the new one.

but it comes:

when i want to pdftex my allready written file i got 2 major error:
babel ist not recognized
and the following thing:

(./SEM.toc
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [input stack size=5000].
\par at update ->\let \par at update
                                \default at par@update \par at updaterelative
l.1 ...tentsline {part}{\numberline {I}Bericht}{4}

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
Transcript written on SEM.log.

(./SEM.toc
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [input stack size=5000].
\par at update ->\let \par at update
                                \default at par@update \par at updaterelative
l.1 ...tentsline {part}{\numberline {I}Bericht}{4}

If you really absolutely need more capacity,
you can ask a wizard to enlarge me.

Here is how much of TeX's memory you used:
1314 strings out of 94087
18434 string characters out of 1163875
2077539 words of memory out of 4528752
4622 multiletter control sequences out of 10000+50000
13378 words of font info for 46 fonts, out of 2000000 for 2000
645 hyphenation exceptions out of 5000
5000i,7n,28p,597b,244s stack positions out of 5000i,500n,6000p,
200000b,50000s
!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

i think it must be the new distribution.
i dont know how to fix it.
on my g3 ibook erverything was fine. no error...

i am using the khoma script. when i use an other there is now error...