[OS X TeX] TL-2007 missing .sty files

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Tue Jan 23 04:37:14 CET 2007

On Jan 22, 2007, at 10:23 PM, Greg Starr wrote:

> OK, I had apparently installed MacTeX Additions and TL-2007 in the
> wrong order, since typesetting begins now.
> But apparently several .sty files are missing: wrapfig.sty among
> them.  I thought the full 615 Mb TL-2007 distribution would be
> pretty complete, installed from www.tug.org/~koch/NewPackages.html
> Where do I get the missing .sty files and how do I install them?  I
> realize these are very elementary issues to all of you, but I've
> never had these problems before.  I am up against a conference
> paper deadline as well.  Thanks much for any help.

Very odd, since wrapfig is in the TeX Live 2007 I installed last
week. It is at:

Can you post a log file?

As for where to put stuff, I find the easiest place to put all my
additions is:

Information regarding the directory structure can be found at:

For example, within ~/Library/texmf, I have:

I hope this helps.

All the best,