[OS X TeX] Re: arabi

Manuel Souto Pico m.soutopico at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:34:36 CET 2007

Thanks Børre,

I have ArabTeX installed and it works ok for me (at least last time it
did). It is a great package (they do nice things at Stuttgart :), but
the problem I have with this system is that I'd like to type directly
in Arabic script and, if I'm not mistaken, you can only type a
transliteration in Latin characters (that  ArabTeX transforms into
Arabic script as well as the transliteration, if you want it).

Thanks a lot for your help!

Manuel

PS Any keyboard combination to print the ø letter ? :)